8thGrade U.S. History
Class Supplies-Mrs. LaCour
- 1” binder (THIS WILL BE FOR HISTORY ONLY)
- One package of dividers (8 dividers)
CNN Student News
Garraty Chapter Review
- COMPOSITION NOTEBOOK for note-taking
- One highlighter (any color-this will be used during note-taking and classroom lectures)
- One set of colored pencils (will be used regularly IN CLASS)
- One pack of post-its (any color) used to annotate pages in textbook without writing in the book itself.
- Pens – BLACK ink is preferred, pencils (.5 or .7 lead if using mechanical)
- Internet Access at Home My website will be used by your child on a daily basis to access homework, daily agendas, class notes, or contact me if help is needed with work. All project criteria and rubrics will be posted on-line. Hardcopies will be provided upon request of parent.
- Students will be allowed to use personal computers, tablets, or phones in my classroom. It is the student’s responsibility to care for these items and Millikan is in no way accountable for lost or stolen property.
Failure to bring materials to class will affect your grade. How? Well, for starters, you can’t complete the work without them. Additionally, the participation portion of your grade includes points for coming to class prepared and ready to learn. If at any point you have an issue with acquiring the supplies please see Mrs. LaCour immediately so arrangements can be made.