Common Core Testing
- Smarter Balance Assessment consortium
- All students in grades 6th - 8th will be taking the SBAC test for their grade level regardless of their course. Testing begins in March and continues though May. Scores will be following students in their Cumes or on to the next school.
- End of course 6th grade test will administered May 18th & 19th.
- It is an online test
- This test will determine who goes into Math 7 vs. Accelerated Math 7. Accelerated Math 7 will enable student to take Common Core Algebra 1 in the 8th grade. All others will take Math 8 in 8th grade
- Algebra Summative will be given to all students in the current Algebra Course.
- Students are allowed to use a Scientific Calculator
- It will be administered May 20th and May 21st.
- This course will determine whether students get credit for the course or not.
- Students with an A or B must score Basic
- Students with a C must score Proficient.